From finding and placing a CFO with specific industry experience to building world-class accounting teams, Alliance Resource Group works closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and solve their talent challenges. Every member of our elite team has real-world Finance and Accounting experience which we put to work for you. No challenge is too big.
This is part of an on-going series of case studies that demonstrate our team’s laser-focused approach to tackling our clients’ needs.
A growing national group of brands serving professionals in lifestyle-oriented niche markets needed support for its year-end activities as well as an outsider perspective on the company’s finance and accounting practices. They approached Alliance Resource Group to help identify the right person for their needs.
ARG was able to quickly identify one of our top senior management consultants to serve as the company’s Interim Controller. She was well versed in the audit process and brought expertise in risk assessment and mitigation, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow strategies, financial planning, and performance optimization. She jumped into the interim role with enthusiasm and quickly became a vital part of the team.
- Successfully completed the year-end audit, ensuring accuracy of financial statements within reporting deadlines and budget.
- Developed, implemented, and documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across the financial organization.
- Revamped the company’s annual budgeting process improving both accuracy and transparency of the data and the forecast allowing the company to make more informed financial and operational decisions.
- Coached and developed staff including training on various accounting principles, best practices within the general ledger, and the optimal leveraging of the ERP system.
- Reduced monthly close from 21 to 9 days, increasing team efficiency and morale.